Sunday, February 19, 2017

Exchanges and Interviews and Packages, oh my!

October 17, 2016

Hello, all!  It's been a great week.

We were finally able to meet with M and M this week.  We met them in August and haven't been able to meet with them since.  We taught them the Restoration.  We met with M again later and taught him about the Book of Mormon.  He seemed to really feel the Spirit testify of its truth and wants to read it.  He also wants to stop smoking and drinking.

We taught the Ms again and afterwards I got the idea to ask K if she would ever want to come teach a lesson with us.  She said yes and we got her number.  I can't wait!  She had shared her testimony of the Book of Mormon and I thought it was really awesome.  It will also help strengthen her testimony.

On Tuesday there was another exchange so I brought Sister Clement to Odessa.  On Thursday I had great interviews with President and Sister Cooper.  That night we went to L's basketball game with A.

Friday I was with Sister Clement again while Sister Minson and Sister Swanson went to Mission Leadership Council.  It was a little bit of a stressful day.  That night I got a letter from my dad and a package from my roommates!  Best thing ever!

Yesterday was a special stake conference because of...the creation of the Odessa stake!  Crazy!  Of course, we are in that new stake.  R brought her friend B to it, and I think she liked it!  There were some great speakers.

Also, we started wearing our slacks on Saturday after some final shopping.  It was so weird!

Anyway, hope y'alls are doing well!  Here's to another great week!

--
Sister Porter
_________________________________________________________

1. me and Sister Clement!
2. all of us on Friday...stressful day!
3. package!
4. mail!



No comments:

Post a Comment